Indy Imaging prides itself in being a wholesale sign shop manufacturer for the sign industry. We will not sell to the public or end user.
Have you ever had to turn away a job for any reason?
Maybe you don’t have the type of production equipment needed, can’t meet the deadline, or don’t have the material in stock. Whatever the reason, Indy Imaging can help! We partner and build relationships with sign shops of any size so that you don’t have to turn down jobs. Working with us is simple: take the order from your customer, pass the information to us, and see an increase in revenue to your bottom line.
Do I qualify for a wholesale account?
Indy Imaging is a printer for sign shops. Your business must be a retail sign shop or commercial sign shop which has production equipment to make products like:
- Vinyl Banners
- All Types of Decals
- Plexi Signs, Site Signs & other Exterior Signage
- Pole or Avenue Banners
- Cut Vinyl Lettering
- Vehicle Graphics
- Yard Signs
If you’re not a sign shop, but are directly related to the sign industry, you may still qualify. The following information may help determine eligibility:
- Designers with no production capabilities do not qualify.
- What is the name of your business?
- What are the the main products you manufacture and sell?
- Which of our products are you interested in having us make?
- To qualify, you must have sign shop production equipment (printers, plotter, etc).
- What is the physical address of your business?
- What is your website address?
- If you’re a broker of sign shop products, you may qualify.
- If you do not provide sign shop services like site surveys, art design, and installation, you may not qualify.
- If you are the end user of the product or, in other words, are not reselling it for a profit, you do not qualify.
If you’re unsure about any of the above, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Account Credit Forms
Options for Placing an Order
- Email your salesperson with the specifics of the job. This is the best way because there will be a record we can refer to when submitting the order, ensuring accuracy. (Preferred)
- Call your salesperson. This works, but is best when followed up with an email as a confirmation to what was said on the phone.
- Upload your art and include a detailed description of the order in the text box of the uploader.
If you request a proof, you will be able to view and approve your proof via email within a few hours.
We are open for pickup 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday through Friday and after 6:00 pm by appointment only. Call ahead if you are unsure whether your order will fit in your pickup vehicle.