- Email your salesperson with the specifics of the job.
This is the best way because there will be a record we can refer to when submitting the order, ensuring accuracy. (Preferred)
- Call your salesperson.
This works, but is best when followed up with an email as a confirmation to what was said on the phone.
- Upload your art and include a detailed description of the order in the text box of the uploader.
- For information regarding your artwork, please view our Prepress Guidelines.
- You can send us your file(s) through our upload page. (Preferred)
- Email it to your salesperson. You can email files up to 50 MB.
- You can also send us files through your favorite file sharing site.
Qualifications To Be A Customer
Indy Imaging is a printer for sign shops. Your business must be a retail sign shop or commercial sign shop which has production equipment to make products like:
- Vinyl Banners
- All Types of Decals
- Plexi Signs, Site Signs & other Exterior Signage
- Pole or Avenue Banners
- Cut Vinyl Lettering
- Vehicle Graphics
- Yard Signs
If you’re not a sign shop, but are directly related to the sign industry, you may still qualify. The following information may help determine eligibility:
- Designers with no production capabilities do not qualify.
- What is the name of your business?
- What are the the main products you manufacture and sell?
- Which of our products are you interested in having us make?
- To qualify, you must have sign shop production equipment (printers, plotter, etc).
- What is the physical address of your business?
- What is your website address?
- If you’re a broker of sign shop products, you may qualify.
- If you do not provide sign shop services like site surveys, art design, and installation, you may not qualify.
- If you are the end user of the product or, in other words, are not reselling it for a profit, you do not qualify.
Please call us at 317-917-7938 to submit your information for approval.