Acrylic panels are used for high-end displays and indoor signs. They most commonly come with flame polished edges and are mounted on standoffs.
Applications for Acrylic Panels
|Trade Shows||Table Top Displays|
|Retail Offices||Interior Signs|
What to consider when ordering Acrylic Panels. . .
- How are the Acrylic Panels going to be used?
- Any critical colors to match?
PMS Color Matching
- What thickness is needed?
- What is the size of the panels?
- What edge treatment is needed?
- Will radius corners be needed?
- Are holes required?
- Are standoffs needed? If so, what size?
- Finishing Options:
a. Cut To Shape
b. Flame Polished Edge
c. Holes for Standoffs
Standoffs for Acrylic Panels